Description- How can we measure and improve students’ soft and hard skills for the marketplace?
- Leveraging Virtual Reality (VR) in preparing students at higher educational levels for the workforce
– how could edtech help in exposing them to what they might be doing in the
- Can AR and VR measure student skills through education and help them get an
- Maximizing the opportunities offered by online learning
- How can apprenticeships for vocational subjects best use technology?
- Using tech to develop graduate attitudes and behaviours
- Examples of effective use of technology to improve student employability internationally
Jolanta Golanowska, Director of Learning Innovation, IE Business School
Michelle Olmstead, Director, Centre for Innovation, Leiden University
Mark Frydenberg, Sr. Lecturer and Director of Computer Information Systems Sandbox, Bentley University
Kirsty Kiezebrink, Dean for Educational Innovation, University of Aberdeen
|Period||9 Jun 2020|
|Event title||Future EdTech Virtual event: Transforming Higher Education: Maximising student potential in the digital era|
|Location||London, United KingdomShow on map|
|Degree of Recognition||International|